Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am proud that i got through the entire presentation without messing up or skipping slides. I am also proud that I made time.
2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I followed all the directions such as, talking about my mentorship, having a good hook, and going over and beyond with my presentation.
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
Everything worked for me in the lesson. I was able to explain all of my ideas properly and still fall within the time.
4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
My activity could have been better and the organization could have also been better.
5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
My answer two will probably be more about how kids in foster care are being helped and taught about college rather than how they are being helped after foster care.

No comments:

Post a Comment