Friday, February 19, 2016

Interview 3 Reflection


Image result for interview

1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  

I learned what it's like to work for children welfare agencies and how a personal adoption process went. This made me realize the struggles most foster children have and how to approach them when they are being taken away from their homes.

2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?

When I did my first interview I was nervous and jittery and I had no idea what to do. Now when I reflect on it I can see that I am now able to come up with better questions than before and I am able to have follow up questions that can further help my interview.

Link: https://soundcloud.com/kristen353/interview-3




No comments:

Post a Comment