Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Independent Component 2 Approval



1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
Every year Bridge of Faith hosts a fashion show to raise money for the girls living with Carol. They use clothes in Upscale collectibles. They also create baskets to auction off, they also contain things from the store and donated tickets.


2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will be modeling, getting baskets ready, working on invitations and reminders, I'll also help Carol plan for food and decor, along with setting up for the actual event itself.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
The event helps me learn more about what Carol does to raise money for the girls and it helps me meet other people who have contributed to her cause. I also get to work with the girls since they will also be modeling with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment