Monday, September 21, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep

Image result for national geographic endangered animals



1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  

Finding a mentor has worked out, it took a while but with some help I was able to find one. My research checks have been surprisingly easy too, there is a lot of information about animal and plant conservation. It has been a positive experience because all of my friends and teachers have been able to find some kind of way to help me with my project.

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

A lot of people don't reply to my messages or calls, which makes getting involved and finding interviews difficult. I can try my best to ask as many people as possible, but overall I can't do a lot about other people not replying. I also haven't found anywhere to volunteer, but that has to do with a lot of research. I will keep working at it and hopefully keep everything up to date as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment