Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep 1







Through out the world, animals and plants have been disappearing from the planet and scientist all around the world have been trying to recover these species. In my senior project I plan to learn about endangered species and how society today is contributing to the decline in animal populations. In my project I want to also learn about the environmental impacts affecting endangered wildlife. I want to know what actions conservationist plan to take in order to bring back critically endangered species. I also plan to learn more about the impact these animals and plants have on the ecosystems they live in. Many of these species have been found to not only affect the ecosystems around them but also the ecosystems on the other side of the world. Lastly I plan to help in any way I can to reduce the risk of further endangerment.

No comments:

Post a Comment