Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lesson 1 Reflection

Image result for teddy bear



1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
In my lesson I am most proud of the fact that I got my point across and was able to say all of my important information before the time was up. I thought it was the most important part of the presentation for me.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why youearned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
I believe I earned an P because I had all of the information that was necessary and then elaborated on certain parts that I thought my audience would want to learn about. At the same time I didn't reach the time limit by 10 seconds because I talked a little faster than normal due to nervousness.

3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
If i could go back I would talk slower to get my point across better. Since this was the longest presentation i have ever had to do I was extremely nervous. Next time I will calm myself down and try my best to be as comfortable presenting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment