Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In

Image result for mentor




1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
I'm doing my mentorship in Whittier with a woman named Carol Reza.

2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?
My contact is Carol Reza, she was a foster child at some point so she understand the system. She has also created an organization called the bridge of faith which helps girls who have aged out of the foster system go to college and have hope for a better future.

3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? 
So far I have 66 hours and 30 minutes logged in my mentorship hours.

4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.
I have known my mentor for years, and I had previously worked with her before. We get along very well mostly because of our history. The main things we do are go to Upscale collectables in Whittier, which raises money for the girls to live in a home and go to college. We also do organization in Carol's office mostly working with important documents and imputing information in her computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment